- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
Almost a year after the Seattle game, questions of trust between Robert Griffin III and the Shanahans continue to be asked.
Though the Redskins surpassed 100 rushing yards Sunday for the 11th consecutive game, 88 of those yards were gained by quarterback Robert Griffin III. Morris managed only 11 carries for 26 yards, and he gained 15 yards on two carries in the second half.
Although he has come under some heavy fire this year, Robert Griffin III said that he's still having fun.
Robert Griffin III said that he heard reports that he was "insecure" about possibly losing his job to Kirk Cousins but he has no idea where they might have come from.
Despite media and fan speculation about the job security of Mike Shanahan and the rest of the coaching staff, Robert Griffin III said that they are part of "a winning recipe".
After knocking him down all night, Justin Tuck gave Robert Griffin III a nice lift after Sunday's game.
Robert Griffin III took advantage of a news conference question to shoot down talk that the Redskins are not a united team.
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
Even the Redskins' opponents think RG3 is taking too many hits. Just ask Antrel Rolle!