- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
Need to Know: Robert Griffin III saying he will shed his knee brace made him one our five most talked about Redskins this week.
At 34, Santana Moss says he's got plenty left to offer the Redskins.
RG3 announced he will not be wearing a knee brace this season. Does that matter?
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is feeling so strong that he's ready to ditch the knee brace that he played with last season.
When Robert Griffin III returns to the field next season, the Redskins quarterback intends to do it minus the bulky brace many blamed for blunting his speed and agility in 2013.
Robert Griffin III says there's been a new vibe at Redskins Park with Jay Gruden as head coach.
Robert Griffin III does not intend to wear a brace on his right knee in 2014.
The Redskins are reported to be interested in trading for Saints running back Darren Sproles but there are obstacles to a deal.
The Redskins could be at the top of the list of teams hoping to land running back Darren Sproles.