- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
Five questions as the Redskins visit the Browns on Sunday.
Kirk Cousins' best college lesson came out of the classroom and off the football field. It came from his father.
Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden returned from practice to find a green XXXL Baylor University golf shirt hanging in his locker.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III did "better" at practice Thursday on his sprained right knee, coach Mike Shanahan said.
Robert Griffin III's knee is looking better.
Robert Griffin III moved better on his sprained right knee at practice Thursday, apparently improving his chances of playing in the Washington Redskins' game Sunday against the Cleveland Browns.
Sunday it was Richard Crawford. In 2005, it was Antonio Brown. Name ring a bell? It's OK if it doesn't.
Robert Griffin III planted his right leg in the turf at Redskins Park on Wednesday morning, stressing the NFL's most scrutinized knee ligament. In rhythm, he whipped a short pass at the usual velocity.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III tested his mildly sprained right knee during Wednesday's practice.