- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
It's a recipe for what DeAngelo Hall called "pandemonium." It's Dallas Cowboys at the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field with the NFC East title on the line, in prime time and on national television.
Routing the UCLA Bruins almost seemed like a sidelight for Baylor Bears quarterback Nick Florence. Nabbing one of Robert Griffin III's school records? Now that was a big deal.
Five questions as the Redskins host the Cowboys on Sunday night, with the NFC East title in the balance.
At 3-6, the Washington Redskins were a mess. Coach Mike Shanahan talked about evaluating players and then, the next day, quickly clarified his meaning to explain he wasn't calling it a season.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III expects to have the entire playbook at his disposal in Sunday night's NFC East championship game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Sixteen weeks into the season, we still don't know how good the Washington Redskins are. It's one of the reasons there's such salivating over Sunday night's potential elimination game against the Dallas Cowboys. When the hostilities are over, we'll have a better feel for where the Redskins fit in the football universe, whether they're ready to contend or need more time in the oven.
The quarterback position is the most exalted in American sports. No other attracts such attention, scrutiny and adulation. It's a function of football's popularity and the nature of the game. The quarterback handles the ball on every play. His decision-making and execution directly correlate to his team's success.
Robert Griffin III said he doesn't play football for the awards, but another honor came his way Wednesday in the form of a Pro Bowl selection.
Peyton Manning and Adrian Peterson want to cap their sensational comebacks with Super Bowl appearances. For now, they can be proud of Pro Bowl spots.