- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
With about two minutes gone in the fourth quarter of Sunday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks, Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III managed to pick up 9 yards on a run.
Wild-card weekend is over in the NFL playoffs, and Seattle's Russell Wilson is the lone rookie quarterback remaining.
Robert Griffin III exhaled deeply and saluted the crowd as he walked off the field in the fourth quarter Sunday night. His sprained right knee, aggravated in the first quarter, finally gave out. It gruesomely buckled, brace be damned, when he tried to pick up a low shotgun snap. Fans cheered their hero as he exited the stage, knowing they’d have to wait through the offseason to watch him work his magic again.
Washington Redskins rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III reinjured his right knee in the fourth quarter of Sunday's playoff game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Robert Griffin III's right knee buckled underneath him. Replays led to gasps.
Seattle's cornerbacks present of the biggest challenges for the Redskins on Sunday in their NFC wild card game against the Seahawks, from Robert Griffin III to his receivers.
Trent Williams can't look back.
Previewing the Redskins-Seahawks playoff matchup.
The sneers and snickers are decreasing. The contempt and ridicule are fading. Skeptics are becoming believers, and pessimists are becoming fewer.