- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
It's a recipe for what DeAngelo Hall called "pandemonium." It's Dallas Cowboys at the Washington Redskins at FedEx Field with the NFC East title on the line, in prime time and on national television.
Routing the UCLA Bruins almost seemed like a sidelight for Baylor Bears quarterback Nick Florence. Nabbing one of Robert Griffin III's school records? Now that was a big deal.
Five questions as the Redskins host the Cowboys on Sunday night, with the NFC East title in the balance.
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III expects to have the entire playbook at his disposal in Sunday night's NFC East championship game against the Dallas Cowboys.
Sixteen weeks into the season, we still don't know how good the Washington Redskins are. It's one of the reasons there's such salivating over Sunday night's potential elimination game against the Dallas Cowboys. When the hostilities are over, we'll have a better feel for where the Redskins fit in the football universe, whether they're ready to contend or need more time in the oven.
At 3-6, the Washington Redskins were a mess. Coach Mike Shanahan talked about evaluating players and then, the next day, quickly clarified his meaning to explain he wasn't calling it a season.
Compare what was said Wednesday by Robert Griffin III and Mike Shanahan. One sounds like a stereotypical coach. The other could be mistaken for an overeager player.
Robert Griffin III said he doesn't play football for the awards, but another honor came his way Wednesday in the form of a Pro Bowl selection.
The quarterback position is the most exalted in American sports. No other attracts such attention, scrutiny and adulation. It's a function of football's popularity and the nature of the game. The quarterback handles the ball on every play. His decision-making and execution directly correlate to his team's success.