- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Robert Griffin Iii
Latest Robert Griffin Iii Items
The Washington Redskins would have been more than content to sit on their 13-point lead going into halftime Sunday. Robert Griffin III had the Superdome quiet and the New Orleans Saints wondering what they could do to change the game.
Live chat: Redskins-Saints
Obviously the Washington Redskins hope it won't come to that Sunday, but if quarterback Robert Griffin III suffers any kind of injury, another rookie will have to take his place.
Robert Griffin III's NFL debut somehow managed to match the excessive hype that preceded this day for months. How he got to that historic perch, though, is the strongest indication this is a new version of the Redskins' offense, not the anemic ones of previous last-place seasons.
Redskins schedule for the 2012 season
No one could blame Mike Shanahan for turning green Sunday afternoon when he sees the New Orleans Saints' offense at work in the Washington Redskins' season opener. The Saints ranked first in the NFL last season in yards per game and per play; second in points per game and first in first downs. And they have a record-setting quarterback at the controls.
Five questions to keep in mind when Washington visits New Orleans in the regular season opener.
Playing quarterback in the NFL used to require the football equivalent of a Class A license. Either that or you had to be certified to operate heavy machinery — a crane, say.
Hip-hop music thumped off the walls of the Allison Indoor Football Practice Facility on Baylor University's campus the morning of March 21. Robert Griffin III and other Baylor seniors compiled for their pro day a mix that included popular hits and some lesser-known, slowed down "screwed" beats from the subgenre born in Texas.