- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Robert H. Schuller
Arvella Schuller, who helped her pastor husband found the Crystal Cathedral megachurch in Southern California and hallmark "Hour of Power" televangelism program seen by millions of viewers around the globe, died on Tuesday. She was 84.
Nearly 2,000 years after Jesus commissioned Mary Magdalene to announce his resurrection to his disciples, many segments of Christendom still have difficulty knowing what role to give female members and workers.
Luxembourg Anti-Doping Agency president Robert Schuler says Schleck was given a 12-month backdated suspension to last year's Tour, where he tested positive for the diuretic Xipamide. He has denied any wrongdoing.
Retired schoolteacher Dolores Rommel has followed the Rev. Robert H. Schuller almost her entire adult life: She was baptized in his church as a young woman, sent her children to his Sunday school and laid her husband to rest near the soaring, glass-paned Crystal Cathedral that was to be the televangelist's ultimate legacy.
Southern California's landmark Crystal Cathedral has been given a new name as the evangelical church transforms into a Catholic cathedral.
Most voters in New York City have no problem with the way the police department has treated Muslims, a poll showed Tuesday, despite weeks of criticism leveled against the NYPD's counterterrorism program by Muslim activists and out-of-state politicians.
The sale of the Crystal Cathedral to the Catholic church could mark an end to the storied televangelist ministry broadcast around the world that came crashing down in hard times.
Several choir members at Orange County's Crystal Cathedral say they're upset over a document they've been asked to sign that takes a strong stand against homosexuality.
Sheila Schuller Coleman has been affirmed as lead pastor at the Crystal Cathedral megachurch, replacing her father Robert H. Schuller.
"It is time for all believers not to focus on differences, but on respect and appreciation for our common goals," Schuller said in a statement. "Today is not an ending; rather, it is a divine continuance of a beautiful, sacred campus that was dedicated to the greater glory of God."
Robert H. Schuller, issued a statement saying the document is intended to "clarify expectations placed on them as ministry leaders."