- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest Robert Johnson Items
As a group of children walked home together from school in Providence, they held hands and played the "I Spy" guessing game. When they reached a busy intersection, an adult accompanying them prodded, "What's the rule?"
An Orangeburg man charged with conspiring to kill a prison guard in a hit orchestrated by an inmate on an illegal cellphone has signed a plea agreement, according to court papers.
A 19-year-old man has been charged in connection with one of a series of fires set in Portland over the weekend.
Robert Johnson survived a brain injury. He relearned how to talk. He suffered through emotional outbursts over which he had no control, sometimes crawling onto his mother's lap for comfort.
Phyllis Francis had two record-setting runs and Edward Cheserek swept the distance races to help Oregon win the team titles Saturday night in the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships.
Authorities have called off the search for a missing Spearfish man.
Richwood Mayor Robert Johnson is defending the hiring of a police chief amid questions about the officer's qualifications.
The son of legendary Delta bluesman Robert Johnson can keep profits from the only two known photographs of his father, the Mississippi Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
A plea agreement is in the works for an Orangeburg man accused of conspiring to kill a South Carolina prison guard in a hit orchestrated by an inmate using an illegal cellphone, attorneys said Wednesday.