- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Robert Jones Items
A city in northern Georgia is giving the term "bucking the trend" new meaning, as city officials are mulling an ordinance that would actually make it a crime not to own a weapon.
"Millennials" - those Americans 18 to 24 who have come of age during the years of the Great Recession - are more worried about economic inequality than about the racial issues that consumed previous generations, according to major new survey.
Back on March 10, one of Norfolk State's assistant coaches pulled Kyle O'Quinn aside during the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference title game against Bethune-Cookman.
Robert Jones was tired. Going on four hours of sleep, the Norfolk State assistant coach stood in the middle of the cramped locker room at CenturyLink Center on Friday and handed out his nine-page recipe to beat Missouri.
The rising generation of Americans ages 18 to 29 are more likely than their elders to support gay marriage, but believe more or less as the country at large does about abortion, according to a major new survey of attitudes on social issues released Thursday.