- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Robert Kelley
Tribal leaders are pushing for sanctions against any student who wore a T-shirt bearing a caricature of the University of North Dakota's former Indian head logo drinking out of a beer bong.
Fans of the Fighting Sioux have once again rescued the nickname and logo from extinction, at least for another four months.
The end may finally be near for the University of North Dakota's Fighting Sioux nickname and logo.