- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Latest Robert Kelley Items
Tribal leaders are pushing for sanctions against any student who wore a T-shirt bearing a caricature of the University of North Dakota's former Indian head logo drinking out of a beer bong.
Fans of the Fighting Sioux have once again rescued the nickname and logo from extinction, at least for another four months.
The end may finally be near for the University of North Dakota's Fighting Sioux nickname and logo.