- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
Topic - Robert Kok
Darrell Dorgan lost count of the number of mounted deer heads he's been offered for the North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame when that number reached 45 a few years ago.
"That's an example because it tells a story and how the mail was delivered. He (Kok) bought that and used it. And we're thrilled to have it. It tells how mail was delivered in the early days," he said.