- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Robert Kraft Items
While Jon Bon Jovi is interested in becoming an NFL owner one day, he's not currently pursuing the Buffalo Bills, the New Jersey rocker's publicist told The Associated Press on Monday.
Sen. John McCain said he's got a tough message for Russian delegates who are coming to Washington to pass along to President Vladimir Putin — and it's not about Syria.
"I will remain in relentless pursuit of continuing my lifelong dream of being an NFL quarterback," he tweeted Saturday.
A Heisman Trophy, a riveting playoff game, an international following.
Tim Tebow hasn't given up hope of playing in the NFL after being cut by the New England Patriots.
The NFL Players Association has filed a grievance to help former New England Patriots star tight end Aaron Hernandez collect an $82,000 workout bonus.
Tim Tebow has one game left to improve his chances of staying with the New England Patriots after surviving the mandatory roster cut to 75 players on Tuesday.
Tom Brady glanced down at his left knee brace, the one he wasn't wearing when he was injured last week.
New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick broke his silence Wednesday four weeks after former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was charged with murder.