- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Robert Kraft Items
Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman has denied accusations by New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft that Mr. Putin pocketed his Super Bowl ring during an encounter in 2005.
Belichick says he's not getting into a "minute-by-minute" evaluation of his new backup quarterback. Tebow practiced for the first time with the Patriots on Tuesday after signing with the team. The Patriots are holding their three-day minicamp that runs through Thursday.
One day of practice wasn't enough for Patriots coach Bill Belichick to share his thoughts on new backup quarterback Tim Tebow.
Indianapolis gave Jeff Saturday a chance to fulfill his NFL dream.
That list of NFL champions can't be right.
Robert Kraft stared at the scoreboard, to see if time really had run out.
Robert Kraft looked at the scoreboard, just to see if time really had run out. It had _ and after a final desperation heave fell to the ground, his Patriots had come up just a little short in a game that meant so much.
The NFL season began on time largely because of Robert Kraft and John Mara. So there's no more fitting way to end it than the two of them facing off for the game's biggest prize.
No one would have guessed while the NFL labor war raged last spring that the three of them would be so happy to see each other again.