- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Robert L. Ehrlich
Latest Robert L. Ehrlich Items
Judge voids Maryland's 'good reason' handgun ban; Gray to pitch statehood at GOP convention; Donor raid reverberates through city hall; Metro announces most dangerous stations; Anne Arundel to rat owners: Neuter your rodents; Ehrlich plans law clinic for pardons.
Dozens of current and former state officials gathered Monday at the state capital to pay tribute to William Donald Schaefer, the former Maryland governor and Baltimore mayor who died April 18 at age 89.