- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Robert Langford Items
A self-described pimp was sentenced Wednesday to 16 years to life in Nevada state prison in a rape and robbery case that served as a prelude to his death penalty trial later this year in a Las Vegas Strip shooting and fiery crash that left three people dead.
A Nevada judge agreed Wednesday to postpone sentencing until Feb. 26 for a self-described pimp who was convicted of sexual assault last September in one case and is due to stand trial later this year in a Las Vegas Strip shooting and fiery crash that left three people dead.