- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Robert Ludlum Items
Writing in these pages several years ago, I unkindly commented that the literary factory of master thriller-writer Tom Clancy "seems to be showing signs of rust belt obsolescence." Essentially, I argued, Mr. Clancy had milked the same character for so many books that his material was running thin. Well, relax and rejoice. The master of his genre is back.
Your Aunt Sadie's shaky home video footage sets your teeth on edge.