- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Robert Luongo
Florida Panthers goalie Robert Luongo has left after the first period against the Carolina Hurricanes because of an upper body injury and won't return to the game.
Robert Luongo's return to Florida couldn't have been better.
Robert Luongo and Tim Thomas have drastically different styles with one overriding similarity.
Luongo said he'd have to look at the tape, but added "it's tough to do my job when I end up in the corner."
"Kudos to all the guys in front of me tonight. It was really a team effort," Luongo said. "Shutouts are always nice, but at the end of the day it's about the wins. We did a good job."