- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Robert M. Danin
Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi's power grab presents a unique opportunity for the Obama administration to take a firm position on what the United States will tolerate from post-Arab Spring governments, foreign-policy analysts say.
With Hamas leaders expected to repudiate any agreement reached between the delegation and Israel, Mr. Danin added, Gaza "contains the seeds for undermining a deal."
Mr. Danin, who held a conference call with reporters Tuesday afternoon, noted that "Gaza exists out of the control" of Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas, whose representatives constitute the entire Palestinian delegation participating in the peace talks.