- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Latest Robert Maginnis Items
His former war buddies call him a deserter, but initial statements from President Obama and his aides indicate they don't want a criminal case against Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.
The Pentagon's survey results for the percentage of military women who are sexually assaulted in a year are much higher than the Justice Department's findings for young women in the U.S.
The U.S. military on Monday turned over its main battlefield prison and about 3,000 inmates to the Afghan government amid fears that the regime may release hundreds of Taliban insurgents who pose a danger to American troops.
To maintain its relevance in a post-Afghanistan world, the U.S. Army is learning to make new friends.