- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Robert Mathis
The Colts needed a linebacker. D'Qwell Jackson just wanted to play for a winner.
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is disappointed he's not teammates with Robert Mathis during the Pro Bowl.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — Tom Brady head-butted teammates before his first Super Bowl.
Daniel Adongo is finally starting to feel comfortable with the Colts.
The NFL's version of "Shark Week" finished with a twist few saw coming.
Peyton Manning and the Broncos returned home with their first regular-season loss in 378 days, which left them looking up at Kansas City in the AFC West standings and glowering over a game film that exposed problems in virtually every phase of their game.
Peyton Manning strides across America this week like some modern-day Colossus, blocking out the sun from every other story on the NFL's broad horizon.
Dwight Freeney and Robert Mathis were virtually inseparable as Colts teammates.
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Robert Mathis wasn't all that thrilled being called for an offside penalty on the final day of minicamp this week.
A New Orleans Saints official familiar with club owner Tom Benson's reaction to the NFL's bounty investigation says general manager Mickey Loomis and coach Sean Payton still have Benson's full support.
It's the final week of the regular-season and the Colts have suddenly become a team on the run.
Reggie Wayne ditched the flashy training camp entrance and sneaked in without saying a word.
"The Colts defense needs new members to turn up the bluheat.....maybe we should take a ride down 5200 Jackson Street," Mathis wrote Wednesday on Twitter, before the official announcement was made.
"I'm going to bust him," Mathis said Thursday after practicing for Team Rice, drawing laughs from a crowd of fans while signing autographs.