- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Robert Meyers
Republican Gov. Bill Haslam said Thursday he will revive a limited school voucher bill this legislative session, even though other GOP lawmakers say they'd like to see something a little broader.
Their small church lost its leader and five other members in a van wreck, and eight others lay in hospitals. But members of the Joy Fellowship Christian Assemblies rejoiced in their faith even as they mourned their loss Sunday, a day after the crash on the way to an upstate church event.
Meyers said he assumes the FBI believes it has some basis to investigate.
FBI officials visited the county election offices Wednesday, Meyers said.