- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Robert Morris Items
To prepare for a second consecutive trip to the Northeast Conference title game, Mount St. Mary's coach Jamion Christian looked back on his performance last season, when he thought he over-coached the game.
Lucky Jones scored 19 points and Anthony Myers-Pate added 10 as regular-season champion and top seed Robert Morris defeated eighth-seeded Fairleigh Dickinson 60-53 Wednesday night in the first round of the Northeast Conference tournament.
Kenneth Ortiz scored 18 points, and Marcus Burton added 15, as Wagner hung on to beat Robert Morris 59-48 in a battle of the two top teams in the Northeast Conference on Saturday.
Karvel Anderson scored 22 points as Robert Morris overcame a 15-point second-half deficit to defeat Fairleigh Dickinson 69-64 on Thursday, keeping its three-game lead in the Northeast Conference.
Robert Morris scored the first seven points of overtime but needed a touch of luck - as in a late tip-in from Lucky Jones - to hold on for a 71-70 nail-biter over St. Francis (Brooklyn) Saturday to clinch the Northeast Conference title.
Karvel Anderson scored 26 points as Robert Morris overcame a 10-point second half deficit to beat LIU Brooklyn 73-64 on Thursday.
A 52-year-old Kentwood man has been sentenced to 10 years in state prison after pleading no contest to hitting and killing a motorcycle driver on La. 38 near the Tangipahoa-St. Helena parish line.
Lucky Jones needed just 3 minutes to score the first 11 points for Robert Morris, which jumped out early in a wire-to-wire 72-50 triumph over St. Francis College of New York on Saturday.
Matt Mobley made the game-winning free throws with 2 seconds left, then forced a turnover to secure a 74-73 upset victory for Central Connecticut State over Robert Morris on Saturday.