- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Robert Morris Items
Firefighters battled a giant blaze fueled by 5,600 tons of rubber Saturday at the Port of Savannah, where a towering column of black smoke could be seen from miles away.
Lucky Jones needed just 3 minutes to score the first 11 points for Robert Morris, which jumped out early in a wire-to-wire 72-50 triumph over St. Francis College of New York on Saturday.
Karvel Anderson scored 16 points to lead Robert Morris to a 65-56 win over LIU Brooklyn on Thursday night.
Matt Mobley made the game-winning free throws with 2 seconds left, then forced a turnover to secure a 74-73 upset victory for Central Connecticut State over Robert Morris on Saturday.
Karvel Anderson's two free throws with 13 seconds left allowed Robert Morris to escape with a 79-76 win over Bryant and remain perfect in Northeast Conference play Thursday night.
Karvel Anderson scored 21 points as Robert Morris edged Wagner for a 74-70 win on Saturday.
Lucky Jones scored 18 points and grabbed 11 rebounds as Robert Morris remained unbeaten in Northeast Conference play with a 91-65 victory over Sacred Heart on Thursday night.
Jeremiah Worthem scored 21 points to lead Robert Morris past Mount St. Mary's 77-69 on Saturday.
Karvel Anderson scored 24 points as Robert Morris came back from a late 11-point deficit to beat St. Francis (Pa.) 73-68 on Thursday night.