- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Robert Morris Items
Once the video went viral, Mike Rice's coaching days at Rutgers were over.
Fueled by outrage from even the governor when the video went public, Rutgers fired basketball coach Mike Rice on Wednesday after deciding it didn't go far enough by suspending and fining him for shoving, kicking and throwing balls at players along with spewing gay slurs.
Rutgers fired basketball coach Mike Rice on Wednesday after a videotape aired showing him shoving, grabbing and throwing balls at players in practice and using gay slurs.
Brad Stevens is amused by all this talk of parity in the NCAA tournament.
Mike McFadden hit two free throws with 8.7 seconds remaining and Robert Morris shocked defending national champion Kentucky 59-57 in the opening round of the NIT on Tuesday night.
It's the worst nightmare for Big Blue Nation. Kentucky isn't in the NCAA tournament and rival Louisville not only is the favorite to win the whole thing, it gets to start on the Wildcats' home court.
The Terps will host Niagara in an opening-round NIT game Tuesday at 7 p.m., while the Cavaliers will welcome Norfolk State Tuesday at 9 p.m. The Maryland game will be televised by ESPN2, while Virginia will be on ESPNU.
For centuries, the United States and China have had a multifaceted relationship. These two countries, with different histories, political systems and traditions, have traded goods, traveled the high seas and increased their economic and military might. While the mystery and intrigue of those early meetings has long since past, the nations regularly meet along the road to power and success -- and this will continue for the foreseeable future.
A severely malnourished 10-year-old Kansas City girl who was found locked in a closet remained hospitalized Monday and likely faces an extended recovery after an initial "failure to thrive" diagnosis, experts said.