- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Robert Morton
Siblings Erin Losie and Sean Emery had plans to start small when they opened H Street's Old City CrossFit three months ago.
The Washington Times-affiliated website Times247.com has won an EPPY Award award for best home page for sites drawing fewer than 1 million unique monthly visitors.
The Washington Times has launched a new digital news site, Times247.com, which will provide a continuously updated blend of news, opinion and analysis from The Times combined with thoughtfully selected content from the nation's top news sources to an audience who shares conservative values.
"There is obviously a lot of demand," Morton said.
"There are a lot of diet-centric meal services, but our goal has always been to fuel up people who are living an active lifestyle," said Morton, a CrossFit athlete who quit his job as a senior vice president at district-based Blackboard to join the company.