- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
- Tenn. woman receives two-year sentence for stealing $364K meant for homeless veterans
- School bus driver gets probation after kicking autistic girl, 8
- Ex-Army Ranger petitions to keep tan beret off certain soldiers’ heads
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Robert Moynihan
Mr. Moynihan writes with a cadence familiar to American readers (Mr. Tornielli's book has been quickly and well translated from the original Italian), and as an American, Mr. Moynihan aims his coverage at what readers here are interested in.
"We don't know, Shep," Moynihan said. "They could be surprising us."