- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Robert Norton
Maryland Live Casino officials announced Wednesday that they were all in for table games and 24-hour operations at the Anne Arundel County gambling house, promising 1,200 additional jobs and an atmosphere of excitement on the floor of the nation's third-largest casino.
Mr. Norton said 500 applications already had been submitted, and he expected thousands by the end of the job search in December.
Standing behind a green felt game table with stacks of brightly colored chips arranged in their holders, casino President Robert Norton said the casino "expects to be flipping cards and rolling die by early spring" and maintaining round-the-clock betting by the end of this year — assuming state regulations are approved without any problems.