- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Robert Pattinson Items
It was a "Twilight" reunion on the Riviera.
For the past year, Robert Pattinson has been trying to disappear. He says he's been actively avoiding having his photo taken, trying to erase a tabloid persona.
The "Twilight" finale had better reviews than the franchise's previous four movies, but you'd never know it from the Razzie nominations singling out Hollywood's worst of the year.
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner have walked their last "Twilight" red carpet with the arrival this weekend of the series finale "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn _ Part 2." Now, they must step into careers of their own using the superstardom the multi-billion-dollar franchise has provided them.
With Friday's release of the final film in the franchise, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2," Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson bid farewell to the worldwide fantasy sensation but not to the tabloid attention they garner wherever they go.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson sit side by side on a sofa at the Four Seasons hotel, discussing the end of the five-film project that made them famous and brought them together.
It's been tough for Kristen Stewart to be back out in public after revelations of an affair that led to her breakup with "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
Robert Pattinson was nearing the end of shooting the last "Twilight" film, concluding a chapter of his life that had picked him out of near obscurity and was preparing to spit him out ... where exactly? "Twilight" had made him extravagantly famous, but his next steps were entirely uncertain.
Lifeless, stagey and lacking a palpable subversive pulse despite the ready opportunities offered by the material, "Cosmopolis" is a stillborn adaptation of Don DeLillo's novel that will initially attract some Robert Pattinson fans but will be widely met with audience indifference.