- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Robert Petzel
"Even though this will be a complicated task, VHA understands the importance of measuring our effectiveness and productivity in achieving all of these missions," Undersecretary Robert Petzel said. "Medical facility officials need reliable and accurate data to improve their ability to make informed business decisions on the appropriate number of specialty physicians to meet patient care needs, such as access and quality of care."
"The outstanding work of these investigators is a microcosm of how VA research itself helps improve the lives of veterans," said Dr. Robert Petzel, VA under secretary for Health. "We look forward to working with these young scientists as their careers progress."