- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Robert Redford
With most of the major categories dominated by R-rated films, this year's Oscars might not hold a lot of interest for families.
New films on home video this week include “All Is Lost,” “Austenland,” “Ender’s Game” and many more.
An unusual coalition of lawmakers from both parties, labor and business leaders, veterans groups and Canada's ambassador to the United States joined forces Tuesday to push for quick approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline.
Kurt Russell made the Sundance film festival a family affair.
Richard Ayoade says his connection to Sundance founder Robert Redford runs deeper than most filmmakers.
"American Hustle" and "Gravity" stole the show this morning with 10 Oscar nominations, but some big names were missing from that list, including Oprah Winfrey, late James Gandolfini and CNN documentary "Blackfish."
As Kristen Stewart, Elisabeth Moss and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have learned, the Sundance Film Festival in the mountains of Utah is the ideal destination to get away from it all and work on that career shift.
A government report indicates a large-scale copper and gold mine in Alaska's Bristol Bay region could have devastating effects on the world's largest sockeye salmon fishery and adversely affect Alaska Natives, whose culture is built around salmon.
Bruce Dern, enjoying a career renaissance at 77, made the Golden Globes a family affair this year.
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Former Gov. Bill Richardson said Friday that he hopes an agreement he is negotiating with the Navajo Nation becomes a model for saving horses from slaughter.
Despite a shortage of movies about real people there are still plenty worth seeking out each year in theaters and on home video.
One of Hollywood's most revered said this week that the recent government shutdown had less to do with Republican objection to liberal policy or reluctance to incur more debt, and more to do with anti-Obama sentiment that rose to the level of racism.
Karen Black, the prolific actress who appeared in more than 100 movies and was featured in such counterculture favorites as “Easy Rider,” “Five Easy Pieces” and “Nashville,” has died.
Actor Robert Redford challenged President Obama to act on climate change by cleaning the air via Environmental Protection Agency regulations and creating jobs in the clean-energy sector, but both are bad ideas for our economy ("Robert Redford challenges Obama to act on climate change," Web, June 11).
Robert Redford's latest film, "The Company You Keep," in which he plays a former radicalized activist, may represent a full circle walk for the aging actor.
So if he says 'Sundance kid' you stop that deep stretch."
"I like nature," he replied when asked how he liked being back in Hollywood.