- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Robert Redford Items
Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love," "He's Just Not That Into You") is a bright, attractive young woman and a talented attorney. But when she's in the company of her best friend Darcy (Kate Hudson), Rachel surrenders the spotlight to her self-obsessed BFF.
The United States is under attack from left-wing extremists, President Obama and his "czar" goon squad.
Patti LuPone tells the story of the time Arthur Laurents violated theater folklore: The director, playwright and screenwriter had unwittingly uttered the word "Macbeth" backstage during the 2008 Broadway revival of "Gypsy." As most drama buffs know, saying the title of Shakespeare's play spells unfortunate luck for a production.
Movie fans are going to "Rio" in big numbers, but they're not quite screaming over the latest installment of a horror-comedy franchise.
President Obama's top national security aide will visit Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates this week, the White House said Sunday, as popular unrest continues to unsettle the region.
Kevin Kline likes roles that teach him something.
Veteran film actor Robert Redford will throw out the first pitch at Wrigley Field to open the Chicago Cubs season on April 1.
Robert Redford says he is planning to launch a four-day version of the Sundance Film Festival in London.
AOL has completed its $315 million purchase of online news hub The Huffington Post. The acquisition is the latest move by CEO Tim Armstrong to reinvent the Internet icon as a go-to source for online news and other content.