- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Robert S. "Steve" Miller
"The Board of Directors properly and fully executed our fiduciary and legal obligations to AIG and its shareholders," Robert S. "Steve" Miller, chairman of AIG's board of directors said in a statement Wednesday. "We kept our promise to rebuild this great company, repay every dollar America invested in us, and deliver a profit to those who put their trust in us."
Mr. Miller said in the statement that the insurer had returned $205 billion to the government, resulting in a profit of $22.7 billion for the U.S.