- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Robert Shaw
Former Chicago Alderman and Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
A mental evaluation has found that a 90-year-old Ohio man is competent to stand trial for allegedly suffocating his ailing 85-year-old wife to end her suffering.
Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
"These individuals were hired with the pretext they would work hard, be dependable productive employees, retire with a respectable pension and live after retirement without fear of being stripped of what they earned and deserved," Shaw said in the release.