- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Robert Shaw
Former Chicago Alderman and Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
A mental evaluation has found that a 90-year-old Ohio man is competent to stand trial for allegedly suffocating his ailing 85-year-old wife to end her suffering.
Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
"These individuals were hired with the pretext they would work hard, be dependable productive employees, retire with a respectable pension and live after retirement without fear of being stripped of what they earned and deserved," Shaw said in the release.