- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Robert Shaw
Former Chicago Alderman and Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
A mental evaluation has found that a 90-year-old Ohio man is competent to stand trial for allegedly suffocating his ailing 85-year-old wife to end her suffering.
Cook County Commissioner Robert Shaw announced Thursday that he will run against Rahm Emanuel for Chicago mayor next year.
"These individuals were hired with the pretext they would work hard, be dependable productive employees, retire with a respectable pension and live after retirement without fear of being stripped of what they earned and deserved," Shaw said in the release.