- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
- Wyoming gas plant explosion sends entire town fleeing
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Robert Tribeck
Mr. Tribeck noted that Mr. Freeh was in charge of the FBI investigation into a pipe bombing at the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games that led to a local security guard, Richard Jewell, being subjected to intense negative media coverage after being named a person of interest.
"I'm not a conspiracy theorist," said Mr. Tribeck. "But I do corporate law for a living, [the Freeh report] reads like something a first-year law student would have written."