- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Robert Vander Plaats
"Do we really want to double down on a losing strategy?" said Robert Vander Plaats, head of the Christian conservative Family Leader. "I mean, this is stupid. How much further to the left do we need to run?"
Mr. Vander Plaats, who has endorsed the Iowa winner in the past two presidential election cycles, said Mr. Cruz would be the man to beat if the election were held today.