- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Robert William Gettleman
Survivors of a 1997 terrorist bombing blamed partly on Iran can't seize thousands of relics from U.S. museums to pay a $412 million judgment against the Iranian government, a federal judge in Chicago ruled Friday.
A federal judge says TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau is officially no longer serving jail time for contempt in a civil case.
A longtime fundraiser for former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. who was a figure in scandals that landed former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich behind bars was sentenced Monday to two years in prison for health care fraud.
The sentencing of a fundraiser for imprisoned Gov. Rod Blagojevich and other politicians will drag into next week as testimony meant to help determine an appropriate punishment continues.