- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
Robert William Gettleman
Latest Robert William Gettleman Items
Survivors of a 1997 terrorist bombing blamed partly on Iran can't seize thousands of relics from U.S. museums to pay a $412 million judgment against the Iranian government, a federal judge in Chicago ruled Friday.
A federal judge says TV pitchman Kevin Trudeau is officially no longer serving jail time for contempt in a civil case.
A longtime fundraiser for former U.S. Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. who was a figure in scandals that landed former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich behind bars was sentenced Monday to two years in prison for health care fraud.
The sentencing of a fundraiser for imprisoned Gov. Rod Blagojevich and other politicians will drag into next week as testimony meant to help determine an appropriate punishment continues.