- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Robert Wood Johnson Iv
Latest Robert Wood Johnson Iv Items
Some of New York City's leading politicians celebrated Super Bowl silliness by riding down a giant slide set up in Times Square with the NFL commissioner and the owners of the Jets and Giants.
John Idzik will see quite a few familiar faces on Super Bowl Sunday.
A team owner who helped bring an outdoor Super Bowl to a cold-weather site wants the game in the New York-New Jersey area every 10 years.
This is a year of auditioning, positioning, networking and just plain hard work for people who are considering running for president in 2016.
Rex Ryan and John Idzik were all smiles, laughing a few times while wrapping up the New York Jets' season and looking to the future.
Rex Ryan is staying put as coach of the New York Jets.
For all the dire predictions making the rounds, you'd think they were playing "The Hunger Games" at MetLife Stadium on Feb. 2 instead of the Super Bowl.
Jets owner Woody Johnson won't try to temper expectations for his team this season.
Geno Smith is the new face of the franchise for the New York Jets.