- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Robert Wood Johnson Iv
Latest Robert Wood Johnson Iv Items
Even with the start of the NFL season nearly two weeks away, you don't need a Las Vegas bookmaker to pick a favorite for the first coach likely to be fired.
Jim Schwartz stepped into perhaps the NFL's worst job of all time, inheriting its first 0-16 team.
Tim Tebow was waived by the Jets on Monday, the end of an unsuccessful one-season experiment in New York.
Geno Smith's surprising slide through the NFL draft stopped in the second round.
Woody Johnson owns the New York Jets, so he's no stranger to making big proclamations. Consider this one, just after the New York area won the bid for the first Super Bowl in an outdoor stadium in a cold weather market.
Rex Ryan and Woody Johnson met the media Tuesday, wearing Jets-green ties and presenting an unusually united front for a coach and owner coming off an abysmal season that produced far more in the way of turbulence than touchdowns.
Mike Tannenbaum pulled out a letter as he stood in front of the New York Jets players for one last time.
The New York Jets have fired general manager Mike Tannenbaum and say coach Rex Ryan will be back next season.
Rex Ryan has no plans to go anywhere.