- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Robert Items
Danielle Medolla has spent years helping other people, now she is getting rewarded for it.
As an infant, Bo Martin cooed and cried and grabbed for his feet just like other babies.
Former Mason Valley News publisher Dave Sanford has died. He was 58.
The 41st March for Life was punctuated by an unusually blunt exchange between the Republican and Democratic Party leaders that signaled a shifting fight for female voters.
Voters in Cincinnati will find a familiar name back on the ballot this fall: former two-time Mayor Charlie Luken.
Bids on eBay for a painting by George Zimmerman of a blue American flag have hit the six-figure range — a dramatic upswing from the opening amount at 99 cents.
When you see the dysfunction that has turned Redskins Park into a battlefield of bickering, and the record nearing the end of Mike Shanahan's four-year tenure in Washington, mixed in with the two bizarre years of Jim Zorn, you have to come to a new appreciation for what Gibbs managed to do in those four years running this organization.
Need to Know: Mike Shanahan delivered an epic press conference on Wednesday. Here are five takeaways including no regrets about "all in for Week 1".
Snyder, coach Mike Shanahan and quarterback Robert "SuperBob" Griffin III are the trinity of turmoil at Redskins Park, all seemingly staking out their corner in this political battle royal. But don't overlook GM Bruce Allen's role.