- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
Latest Robert Items
November 1621: Governor Obama of Plymouth Colony prepares for the first Thanksgiving with his scribe, the boy Robert.
The SuperBob diva storyline is a runaway train. The questions being asked about Mike Shanahan's future here in Washington in the fourth year of his five-year contract include whether or not SuperBob wants him to stay, and how much influence the embattled quarterback may have with owner Daniel Snyder when that decision is made.
Yes, it was a great for Washington fans to witness the beating of Dallas twice last year, once on Thanksgiving to make the turkey taste a little better and a second time at FedEx Field to clinch the NFC East title. But then you witnessed RG3 offering Tony Romo comfort as they left the field.
Sen. Robert Menendez, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said Tuesday morning that Iran and Hezbollah "could possibly" strike Israel, depending on how the United States gets involved in Syria, but that the consequences of inaction are far too great not to act.
MSNBC anchor Thomas Roberts told contributor Mike Barnicle that his three sons have hit "the American trifecta of privilege" that Trayvon Martin and other minority children have not, National Review Online first reported.
"His care was exceptional and his passing was peaceful. They respected him till the very end and continued to support me in my grief." When my father, an 85-year-old World War II veteran, died following two years of treatment for terminal cancer, my caregiving mother praised his Veterans Affairs hospital treatment and the support given her.
Sen. Robert Menendez sponsored legislation with incentives for natural gas vehicle conversions that would benefit the biggest political donor to his re-election, the same eye doctor whose private jet Menendez used for two personal trips to the Dominican Republic
Seven hundred years after a vastly outnumbered Scottish army under legendary King Robert the Bruce defeated the English in a battle for Scottish independence, Scotland next year will again tackle the issue of separating from England.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are feeling lucky about their first child together.