- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Roberto Hylton
The Prince George's County Council on Tuesday confirmed a 27-year police veteran as the county police department's new chief.
Prince George's County Police Chief Roberto Hylton says two women and two children have been found dead in an apartment above a detached garage at a suburban Maryland home.
It appears that people were living apartment, but Hylton says the area has no running water or toilet facilities.
Hylton said police are questioning many people at police headquarters Friday morning, and believe the attack at the home in Riverdale was not random.