- Babe Ruth’s 1918 contract sells for $1.02M at auction
- Citigroup settles subprime mortgage case for $7B
- Archie to be shot saving gay friend in comic book
- Sen. John McCain on illegal child immigrants: Fly them home, now
- Pope Francis puts number of priestly pedophiles at 2 percent: report
- Oregonians flee in face of fast-moving wildfire as homes go up in blaze
- Eric Holder: ‘Racial animus’ fuels opposition to Obama and me
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to return to active duty at Fort Sam Houston
- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
Latest Robin Carnahan Items
Former Missouri Senate candidate Robin Carnahan has settled a lawsuit with the Fox News Network alleging copyright infringement by one of her campaign ads.
With campaign money from their national parties having never arrived or now on the sidelines, the candidates for a U.S. Senate seat in Missouri went one on one Thursday in their first debate.
A sign near the toilet said: "Text FLUSH to Robin." Above the restroom sink was another suggestion: "Text WASH to Robin."
In the supposed year of the outsider, Missouri didn't get the memo.
Incumbents beware. Another lawmaker just bit the dust.
Rep. Carolyn Cheeks Kilpatrick, Michigan Democrat, lost her bid for an eighth term on Tuesday, her son's legal woes dragging her down in a year when fickle voters seem eager to fire longtime lawmakers.
President Obama labeled the recession a result of "a decade of irresponsibility" under Republicans, stepping up his effort to draw sharp distinctions between Democrats and the GOP ahead of November's elections.