- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Robin Gibb Items
We celebrate the pop music trio, the Bee Gees with a selection of some of their most memorable tunes spanning four decades.
Crowds are lining the streets of a southern English town as a horse-drawn carriage pulls the coffin of Bee Gees star Robin Gibb to his funeral.
Surviving Bee Gee Barry Gibb lamented the loss of his brother, telling mourners on Friday that he would miss Robin Gibb's "magnificent mind and his beautiful heart."
A private funeral service for Bee Gees star Robin Gibb will take place next week, with a public memorial service planned for later in the year.
RIP Robin Gibb. A great and unique voice is now silent.
Her sons were blessed with musical gifts that brought riches and fame. On Monday, Barbara Gibb was living a parent's ultimate nightmare _ preparing, for the third time, to lay a child to rest.
One day after he succumbed to cancer, Bee Gee Robin Gibb was hailed in his native Britain Monday as a master musician whose interests went far beyond the recording studio.
Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb, 62, died Sunday "following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery," his family announced in a statement released by Mr. Gibb's representative, Doug Wright.
With his carefully tended hair, tight trousers and perfect harmonies, Robin Gibb, along with his brothers Maurice and Barry, defined the disco era. As part of the Bee Gees _ short for the Brothers Gibb _ they created dance floor classics like "Stayin Alive," `'Jive Talkin'," and "Night Fever" that can still get crowds onto a dance floor.