- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Robin Roberts Items
Robin Roberts will be the keynote speaker at the 2014 MLB Beacon Awards Luncheon honoring Maya Angelou.
The "Today" show won ratings gold last week in its morning show competition against ABC's "Good Morning America," NBC's first weekly win since the London Olympics in the summer of 2012.
There are so many huge tours by country artists these days — George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and at least a half-dozen others — it's easy to think it's always been this way.
Amanda Knox said Friday she will fight the reinstated guilty verdict against her and an ex-boyfriend in the 2007 slaying of a British roommate in Italy and vowed to "never go willingly" to face her fate in that country's judicial system .
Amanda Knox says she'll never willingly go back to Italy to face a 28½-year prison sentence for a murder conviction that was upheld by an Italian court.
Television news viewers proved curious about ABC anchor Elizabeth Vargas' battle with alcoholism, with her return to "20/20" on Friday night earning the newsmagazine's biggest audience in four years.
Shortly after "Good Morning America" co-anchor Robin Roberts publicly announced she was gay on Facebook, first lady Michelle Obama and White House adviser Valerie Jarrett tweeted to voice their support.
Robin Roberts will tell the story of her battle with a life-threatening illness in a new memoir.
"Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts spent two days in the hospital fighting off an infection as part of her recuperation from a rare blood disease, and is off the show this week to rest.