- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
Latest Robin Roberts Items
What will first lady Michelle Obama do once her husband's term in the White House ends? While she is anxious to see the U.S. elect a woman president, she won't be running for office herself, at least according to her comments Monday at the president's summit on family-friendly work policies.
More than 400 people lined up as "Good Morning America" co-anchor Robin Roberts signed copies of her book "Everybody's Got Something" at a book store in Pass Christian.
Southeastern Louisiana University will honor ABC's "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts with an honorary doctorate at its spring commencement on May 17.
Robin Roberts is taking on some night work as a guest judge on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
Amanda Knox says she'll never willingly go back to Italy to face a 28½-year prison sentence for a murder conviction that was upheld by an Italian court.
Robin Roberts will tell the story of her battle with a life-threatening illness in a new memoir.
"Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts spent two days in the hospital fighting off an infection as part of her recuperation from a rare blood disease, and is off the show this week to rest.
ESPN is staying in the family in giving its Arthur Ashe Courage Award to Robin Roberts at its annual ESPY awards this summer.
Robin Roberts made her return to ABC's "Good Morning America" Wednesday, five months to the day after receiving a bone marrow transplant and a year since she started feeling symptoms of the ailment that has sidelined her since August.