- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Robin Thicke Items
"Don Jon," actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt's directorial debut, confronts head-on the relationships between men, women and our hypersexualized culture and the media that feed it.
NBC said Monday that the singer and actress, who did some attention-getting twerking and found new uses for foam fingers during a duet with Robin Thicke on the MTV Video Music Awards last month, will be both host and musical guest of the NBC late-night program on Oct. 5.
Katy Perry debuted 12 songs from her new album, "Prism," to be released Oct. 22, in front of an audience of 100 industry insiders and journalists Thursday night in New York.
In her raunchy appearance at the MTV Video Music Awards, the 20-year-old Cyrus elicited media reactions that “veered between disgust and sadness.”
Move over, Madonna. Look out, Lady Gaga. Miley Cyrus has arrived, and the 20-year-old underwear-wearing, strip-act-strutting musical maven has brought shock performance to a new level.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
Robin Thicke's new music video is too hot for YouTube.
Robin Thicke didn't plan on releasing the unrated version of his music video for the song "Blurred Lines," which features nude models prowling around him and rappers Pharrell and T.I. Then his friends and actress-wife Paula Patton weighed in.
Like most people who get the chance to host "Saturday Night Live," Kevin Hart is excited to have the gig.