- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Latest Robin Thicke Items
Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton and Robin Thicke are among the featured entertainers at this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
Katy Perry debuted 12 songs from her new album, "Prism," to be released Oct. 22, in front of an audience of 100 industry insiders and journalists Thursday night in New York.
NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
Robin Thicke's new music video is too hot for YouTube.
Robin Thicke didn't plan on releasing the unrated version of his music video for the song "Blurred Lines," which features nude models prowling around him and rappers Pharrell and T.I. Then his friends and actress-wife Paula Patton weighed in.
The first part of the History network's miniseries "Hatfields & McCoys" was seen by 13.9 million viewers on Monday night, more than 17 million when the immediate repeat was added in, the Nielsen company said. The numbers held up for part two on Tuesday, which was watched by 13.1 million, Nielsen said.
Police say R&B singer-songwriter Robin Thicke has been arrested on a minor drug charge in New York City.
Robin Thicke says being a new father has given him the greatest joy and love he's ever known, but also a bit of fear.