- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
Latest Robin Urbanski Items
Airlines ratcheted up the pressure on fliers ahead of the holiday weekend, significantly raising ticket prices to offset the runaway cost of fuel. The three biggest carriers each boosted most domestic fares by up to $60 for a round trip, while budget airline AirTran Airways raised its leisure fares by $30 round trip.
NEW YORK (AP) — United Airlines said yesterday it increased ticket prices for the second time in a week, adding to its bet that customers will absorb an unrelenting rise in fuel costs.
CHICAGO (AP) — A computer malfunction at United Airlines halted all departures for two hours yesterday, forcing the delay or cancellation of nearly 300 flights, the carrier said.