- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Robin Ventura Items
Manager Robin Ventura used four relievers Saturday, and none of them did very well. Throw in another shaky start for Felipe Paulino, and the high-scoring White Sox just couldn't keep up with the Indians.
Matt Lindstrom's second outing as Chicago White Sox closer didn't go as well as his first.
As openers go, this one was promising for the Chicago White Sox.
Paul Konerko will likely be watching from the bench for the start of what figures to be his 16th and final opening day with the Chicago White Sox
Conor Gillaspie had three hits and the Chicago White Sox used eight relievers to beat the Double-A Birmingham Barons 5-2 Friday night in their final exhibition game.
It makes little sense for a franchise looking to break from a period of stagnation — years that likely led to a managerial change in the first place — to bring in a manager who was unsuccessful in previous stints.
Matt Davidson hit two doubles, drove in a pair of runs and scored and Josh Richmond hit a pinch-hit homer as the Chicago White Sox roughed up Kyle Lohse and the Milwaukee Brewers 9-0 on Monday.
Mike Trout got three more hits, lifting his spring average to .444, and the Los Angeles Angels roughed up Jose Quintana in an 8-6 win over the Chicago White Sox on Thursday.
Jose Quintana made it to the 200-inning mark last season. Now the Chicago White Sox lefty wants to add even more to his workload.