- New budget accord saves $23B — after $65B spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Robyn Burdett Items
Just as every home is different, every marketing plan to sell a home must be different, too.
It's 3 a.m. Downstairs, kitchen cabinets are banging, someone is giggling, and there's the unmistakable ding of a microwave at work. Time was, Ellie Kirschenbaum would have stormed down the steps and given her children a piece of her mind. She doesn't do that these days, however, because she's not dealing with teenagers anymore; her son, Jared, and daughter, Amie, are 29 and 25, respectively.
Some of the most important information for prospective homebuyers, such as the reputation of the local school and crime rates, is data Realtors are not allowed to share under fair-housing laws. A good agent, however, will tell clients where they can find the information they desire.
Name: Robyn Burdett