- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Robyn Regehr
Jeff Schultz has gone more than year since he last played in the NHL, but the former Caps defenseman is expected to make his L.A. Kings debut in Game 2 vs. Anaheim
On a night when Calgary honored Canadian Olympians in a pregame ceremony, a pair of Team USA players were the big stars.
The struggling Los Angeles Kings won't play another game for 20 days because of the Olympic break. That will give them plenty of time to savor Robyn Regehr's first career overtime goal and try to figure out how to score more often.
The days of the Buffalo Sabres all-too-familiar, cost-conscious, conservative approach to free agency just might be over.
With one difficult decision, Robyn Regehr made two teams and one important All-Star player happy.
"If we're not playing the way we're supposed to, having the coverage we're supposed to then those types of things are going to happen," defenseman Robyn Regehr said. "We've really got to clean that up in a hurry."
"The first star of the game was Jonathan, no doubt about it," said former Flames defenseman Robyn Regehr.